Are you interested in getting your GED? There are things you need to know, including:
- 1 in 5 adults in the United States do NOT have their GED
- NOW is the time to get your GED, as the GED is changing in January 2014
- The new test will be more difficult and is computer based
- You can NEVER take the test ONLINE — this is a scam. You can only take the test at an approved testing site
- Testing fees vary, but are usually in the $125-$250 range
- We can help those in the Lapeer County area prepare for the test or refer them to someone who can help them
- We have free drop in classes for math and writing.