We appreciate your support!
Thank you for your support of our 2016 Benefit Auction which helped us raise just over $30,000 to support literacy programs in our community.
Seven Easy Ways YOU Can Help the Family Literacy Center
- Sign up for Kroger Rewards and designate the Family Literacy Center. Cost to you: $0.00
- Use the Amazon Smile program when you shop on Amazon. Be sure to select Family Literacy Center. You can order the same items at the same prices, but Amazon contributes to us. Cost to you: $0.00
- Does your business have a charitable matching program? If you already donate to us, please submit the paperwork so your company matches your gift.
- Do you have any donor advised funds through your investments? If so, recommend a charitable donation to the Family Literacy Center.
- Like us on Facebook. We post important information. Follow us and share our information. Invite your friends to like our page also.
- Attend and consider sponsoring our Camel Races. The races are scheduled for Friday, October 21, 2016.
- Become a volunteer for the Center. We need many types of volunteers, not just tutors. You can help with fundraisers, in the office, at special events and much more.
- Our program is designed to empower people and change lives.
- We are accredited through ProLiteracy. This is not an easy process, but reflects our commitment to providing quality programs and accountability.
- We won the Governor’s Service Award for “Outstanding Volunteer Organization” in 2012. This is another sign that we are offering quality services to our community.