We appreciate your support!
Thank you for your support of our 2016 Benefit Auction which helped us raise just over $30,000 to support literacy programs in our community.
SAVE THE DATE
Camel Races — Friday, October 21, 2016 — at the Center Building
Seven Easy Ways YOU Can Help the Family Literacy Center
- Sign up for Kroger Rewards and designate the Family Literacy Center. Cost to you: $0.00
- Use the Amazon Smile program when you shop on Amazon. Be sure to select Family Literacy Center – You can get the same stuff at the same prices, but Amazon contributes to us. Cost to you: $0.00
- Does your business have a charitable matching program? If you already donate to us, please submit the paperwork so your company matches your gift.
- Do you have any donor advised funds through your investments? If so, recommend a charitable donation to the Family Literacy Center.
- Like us on Facebook. We post important information. Follow us and share our information. Invite your friends to like our page also.
- Attend and consider sponsoring our Camel Races. The races are scheduled for Friday, October 21, 2016.
- Become a volunteer for the Center. We need many types of volunteers, not just tutors. You can help with fundraisers, in the office, at special events and much more.
- Our program is actually designed to empower people and change lives. With better literacy
- We are accredited through ProLiteracy. This is not an easy process, but reflects our commitment to providing quality programs and accountability.
- We won the Governor’s Service Award for “Outstanding Volunteer Organization” in 2012. This is another sign that we are offering quality services to our community.